Our team attend and present our research at major national and international dementia conferences.
Conferences We Attend
Internationally, members of the team attend:
- International Conference on Frontotemporal Dementias (ICFTD) – this is the main meeting for FTD researchers and occurs every 2 years.
- Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) – this is the largest dementia research meeting and occurs annually
- International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases (ADPD) – this is a large neurodegenerative diseases meeting and occurs every 2 years.
In the UK, members of the team attend:
Other meetings we may attend include:
- Association of British Neurologists (ABN) Annual Meeting
- European Academy of Neurology (EAN) Congress
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting
- International Symposium on MND/ALS
- ENCALS Annual Meeting
- International Symposium on PSP & CBD
We are attending the ICFTD 2022 meeting this year in Lille and will be reporting back all of our work from this meeting.