Rhian is a PhD student funded by an FTD Research Studentship in Memory of David Blechner. She has a BSc in Psychology from Durham University and an MSc in Clinical Neuroscience from UCL. She joined the team as a research assistant after graduating in 2017, initially working on GENFI, curating the data in the study and co-ordinating requests for data access. She also undertook a number of research projects in cognition and neuroimaging. In 2019 she started a PhD, focusing on novel digital biomarkers for FTD: the Early Detection of FTD (EDoF) study which includes further developing the Ignite app and digital analysis of speech amongst other projects.
- AAIC 2019 (Los Angeles, July 2019): Comparing the sensitivity of brief cognitive assessments in detecting behavioural variant frontotemporal dementia
- 11th ICFTD (Sydney, November 2018): Presymptomatic abnormal perception of pain in C9orf72 expansion carriers: early autonomic changes in the GENFI cohort
- DPUK 2018 (London, April 2018): Longitudinal [18F]AV-1451 PET imaging in a patient with frontotemporal dementia due to a Q351R MAPT mutation
- Basal forebrain atrophy in frontotemporal dementia. Convery RS, Neason MR, Cash DM, Cardoso MJ, Modat M, Ourselin S, Warren JD, Rohrer JD, Bocchetta M. Neuroimage Clin. 2020;26:102210.
- Longitudinal (18F)AV-1451 PET imaging in a patient with frontotemporal dementia due to a Q351R MAPT mutation. Convery RS, Jiao J, Clarke MTM, Moore KM, Koriath CAM, Woollacott IOC, Weston PJ, Gunn R, Rabiner I, Cash D, Rossor MN, Warren JD, Fox NC, Ourselin S, Bocchetta M, Rohrer JD. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2020;91(1):106-108.
- Clinical, genetic and neuroimaging features of frontotemporal dementia. Convery R, Mead S, Rohrer JD. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol. 2019;45(1):6-18.